I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy — but that could change.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Obama campaign outraged by New Yorker cover


Oh, the poor crybaby is at it again. The world is obviously against him.

If the proverbial shoe fits wear it! This parody has clearly touched the nerve.

Conveniently suitable for framing.

Not surprisingly CAIR has called New Yorker Obama Cartoon 'Inflammatory' and has declared a fatwa aganst the cartoonist, New Yorker staff and all tall buildings in New York city.

read more | digg story

Digg this

No comments:

post tags

новый самиздат

My photo
Silicone Valley, United States
I am a cantankerous man living and working in the Silicon Valley where reading books is an abomination that is virtually unheard of, frowned upon and may be detrimental to one's career. I avoid censure by never conceding that I ever read or owned a book in my life. If anyone accidentally glimpses my scant proficiency in any subject matter, I immediately accredit it to having glanced at DrudgeReport that day.

cantankerous reader bookshelf