I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy — but that could change.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

A website devoted to tracking Barack Obama as the second coming of the messiah. Lots of photos and quotes as testimony to the great faith of his flock of followers.

In the words of another leftist leader, that would make Obama "opium for the people".

Given his veiled references to his youthful indiscretions with a variety of drugs, it makes sense on more than one level!

My thinking is: If Obama is the Messiah, that would make Ted Kennedy and George Soros Peter and Paul respectively. So, the question is this: Which one of the Clintons, Hillary or Bill is Judas Iscariot?

read more | digg story

Digg this

No comments:

post archive

post tags

новый самиздат

My photo
Silicone Valley, United States
I am a cantankerous man living and working in the Silicon Valley where reading books is an abomination that is virtually unheard of, frowned upon and may be detrimental to one's career. I avoid censure by never conceding that I ever read or owned a book in my life. If anyone accidentally glimpses my scant proficiency in any subject matter, I immediately accredit it to having glanced at DrudgeReport that day.

cantankerous reader bookshelf