I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy — but that could change.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mr Nigerian scammer meet Inspector Morse - courtesy 419 Eater



The FBI has no jurisdiction, the Congress has cut off CIA balls, the MI6 is clueless, NSA is too busy and new KGB (FSB) is more interested in breaking arm and necks the the "несогласных" - "the discontented". Even MSNBC has tried and failed.

Only 419 Eater makes a Nigerian scammer pay!!

He is now a proud owner of a handwritten copy of Harry Potter. Kudos to you, Mr. 419 Eater. Well done!

Inspector Morse reference is a really sweet touch...

Read for yourself! - You'll laugh and you will cry, but mostly, you'll wish that you would have thought of it yourself.

I know I do!

Digg this

No comments:

post archive

post tags

новый самиздат

My photo
Silicone Valley, United States
I am a cantankerous man living and working in the Silicon Valley where reading books is an abomination that is virtually unheard of, frowned upon and may be detrimental to one's career. I avoid censure by never conceding that I ever read or owned a book in my life. If anyone accidentally glimpses my scant proficiency in any subject matter, I immediately accredit it to having glanced at DrudgeReport that day.

cantankerous reader bookshelf