I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy — but that could change.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disgraceful behavior in Israel

Seditious Israeli-Arab Knesset members, including Ahmad Tibi (United Arab List-Ta'al) and Jamal Zahalka (Balad), will attend the funeral of George Habash, the founder and former secretary-general of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.

Why is that that the people Arabs admire the most are mass murderers? These insurrectionary members of the Israeli Parlament behave as if they already were the Hamas leaders rather than representing Israeli Arabs.

George Habash is responsible for gunning down 27 people at Israel's Lod airport in May 1972 among many, many other acts of terror against the Jewish state.

What is most alarming and troubling is the complete inaction of the Israeli government, the silence of other Arab-Israelis and other MKs.


Read more at JPost.

Digg this

No comments:

post archive

post tags

новый самиздат

My photo
Silicone Valley, United States
I am a cantankerous man living and working in the Silicon Valley where reading books is an abomination that is virtually unheard of, frowned upon and may be detrimental to one's career. I avoid censure by never conceding that I ever read or owned a book in my life. If anyone accidentally glimpses my scant proficiency in any subject matter, I immediately accredit it to having glanced at DrudgeReport that day.

cantankerous reader bookshelf