I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy — but that could change.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Al Gore report that the debate on global warming is over may have been premature...

Bloomberg.com reports Allegre accuses Gore of presiding over an eco- business that pumps out cash. He says gore's followers are like religious zealots, and are actually endangering the planet.

a French physicist and noted global warming skeptic is calling Al Gore a crook. Claude Allegre is a former education minister and the author of a new book called "My Truth about the Planet."

Alleger contends environmentalists are driven by a Judeao-Christian guilt complex that leads them to paint worst case scenarios and attribute little understood natural cycles to human misbehavior.

Digg this

No comments:

post archive

post tags

новый самиздат

My photo
Silicone Valley, United States
I am a cantankerous man living and working in the Silicon Valley where reading books is an abomination that is virtually unheard of, frowned upon and may be detrimental to one's career. I avoid censure by never conceding that I ever read or owned a book in my life. If anyone accidentally glimpses my scant proficiency in any subject matter, I immediately accredit it to having glanced at DrudgeReport that day.

cantankerous reader bookshelf