I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy — but that could change.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Academic: IDF dehumanizes Palestinians by not raping them

A normal person cannot understand the mind of a person so damaged by self-hatred, so infused with the viewpoint of her enemies, that she would conclude that the reason her country’s soldiers are not guilty of rape is…that they are racists!
This is very disturbing. What will the IDF think of next?

Can we discount the awful possibility that shaking Arab's hands, smiling and, G-d forbid, engaging them in conversation is completely out of the question? What will all the Israel- haters do?

Quick, let's alert Security Consul and issue a resolution. Or wait a few months till Libya gets to chair that fine institution.

read more | digg story

Digg this

No comments:

post tags

новый самиздат

My photo
Silicone Valley, United States
I am a cantankerous man living and working in the Silicon Valley where reading books is an abomination that is virtually unheard of, frowned upon and may be detrimental to one's career. I avoid censure by never conceding that I ever read or owned a book in my life. If anyone accidentally glimpses my scant proficiency in any subject matter, I immediately accredit it to having glanced at DrudgeReport that day.

cantankerous reader bookshelf